Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Who Needs Sleep?

She was supposed to be asleep. But...I heard the pitter-patter of little feet, and then some banging. I went upstairs to investigate, fully prepared to lecture a little girl out of bed. And I opened the door to this...





Wait, close-up of her "rings," a.k.a. ponytail holders.



"Madison!..." but that's all I could get out before I started laughing. (I think she was pretty relieved, too...)

5 comments:

H.Cook said...

I guess this is what I have to look forward to in a few years :)

JT42 said...

how cute! i love finding my girls dressed up in the cutest, oddest ways...it does seem to happen when they should be doing something else, but it's so cute!

Sherrie said...

How funny. Those late night adventures are always so hilarious...sometimes only after the fact, but really, funny. :)

Jenny said...

Ha ha, that's hilarious. Oh the things I have to look forward to...She's such a cute little thing.

Anonymous said...

I loved this story. We are saving up money for a "big gir bed" for Hailey. She still sleeps in her crib... other wise she would be out of bed every second and we would have an hour to two hour battle for nap time. Then she wouldn't fall asleep until way late and then it messes everything up. Let's just say I get grouchy without a nap and so battling nap time is not fun. If you have any tips let me know!!!! I am think about trying what you did when logan was little. Getting a "big bed" and if she gets out put her back in the crib. What do ya think?