Sunday, April 12, 2015

8 months today


So close, and yet so far away. Thank goodness for patient kids and an understanding husband. 

Favorite phrases include, "I'm done." "You're too close to me." "Will you pick that up?" "I'm 8 months pregnant." "Will
you rub my (feet, back, neck)?"

If this was Logan I would have a baby this week. 

If this was Madison I would have a baby in one month and one day. 

Hard to plan! I'm hoping for something in the middle. With Ammon I wrote this blogpost about my ideal birth story, and then it happened exactly the way I had hoped the next day. It was amazing. 

The baby bag is packed. 

My bag is not...because I'm not ready to pack my favorite comfy items--like yoga pants. I should at least make a list, right? 

We are touring the hospital tomorrow. 

I have had three natural childbirths and one with an epidural. I am still trying to decide what I want this time around. Much depends on how the labor progresses, but I'm leaning toward an epidural because I want to enjoy the labor and the baby as much as possible. 

And here's my family. This will probably be the last picture of us as a family of six. They are just getting old enough to look at the camera and smile all at the same time. I haven't bought diapers for almost two years. Our lives are about to change, ready or not! 






1 comment:

balloongal said...

You really look good. I'm so excited for you.