Thursday, October 6, 2011

Disclaimer

My mom just called and asked me if I was making an announcement. My heart stopped beating and I had to hold on to something while I asked, "What?" Many of you have noticed that Joe wrote "Baby Girl McGregor" on the blog header. I don't know why he decided to do that (have you read the stuff on the side bar? That's all him. And I'll remind him to add Ammon), but I didn't take it off because having another girl McGregor would be kind of fun. As in, maybe someday I might dream about it or even think about it, but Ammon is only 6 months old and I'm enjoying the fact that I usually get to sleep through the night (he has been going to bed at about 7:30 and getting up at 5:00 a.m.). But just so y'all know:

I'm NOT pregnant. :)

I went through the last few posts I wrote and noticed that I have things on there about being tired, that I enjoy being pregnant, etc. I'm just tired. I have low iron levels and four kids and I stay up too late at night and get up early to make breakfast for everyone before they leave me for the day. I do enjoy being pregnant, but I also enjoy being skinny and not having to pee every 5 minutes.

On a side note: Ammon can now pull himself to a stand-up position. I guess we'll be moving the crib mattress down tomorrow.

No comments: