*moving the boys to Madison's room (higher ceilings).
*moving Madi to the other room.
*setting up bunk beds (hopefully high enough ceiling).
*moving pictures and furniture
*painting the hideous dresser we bought used 8 years ago--and probably used before that. (CHECK!!)
Tomorrow is M-Day (Moving Rooms Day), so expect more pictures soon, and I'm excited because after 5 coats of paint (which was left over from last year's painting over the hideous colors that were in the house we are renting), Madison's dresser went from this:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Even Joe (who thought we should just throw the dresser in the trash) was impressed.
NOTE: I had to set up shop in the dining room because the garage was too cold; it's 30 degrees out here. TEXAS!!! Why???
3 comments:
The dresser looks fantastic! I'm very impressed
That looks awesome. When do we get to hang out? We are so excited for the new little McGregor.
Oh my goodness, that dresser looks awesome. How on earth did you do that? Good luck with all the other things on your list.
Post a Comment