Monday, October 25, 2010

"I ad"

Conversation with Grant over lunch.

Grant: I ad.
Mom: You are sad?
Grant: Yeah.
Mom: Why are you sad, Grant?
Grant: I wa Daee.
Mom: You want Daddy?
Grant: Yeah.

I love this little boy! For some reason he prefers Dad over Mom. That's ok with me, though.

Mom to Grant: Who do you want to change your diaper?
Grant: Daee.

Mom: Who do you want to brush your teeth?
Grant: Daee.

Needless to say, I find his Daddy-preference highly beneficial! :)

5 comments:

New Family said...

I love the post! Hopefully Joe will take Grant up on the offer change a few of those diapers. Luckily for me my kids prefer their mommy when they are young...phewww Enjoy the post and the pics! We miss you all tons and hopefully we will be able to see you soon.

The JL McGregor Family said...

Larsens, we miss you guys as well. Just the other day Logan was remembering Alyssa. Hopefully we'll have a chance to sneak up to Utah one of these days.

ReneFoster said...

Sneak up to Utah!! Do it! Mike and I would drop whatever we were doing to go down and see you! You could stay at Val's or something! Do it!

Ammieloris said...

So sweet. Gideon is a daddy's boy, too, and I love it. He says things very much like Grant does. "I ant Daddy." "I (s)ad." And (Daddy's at) "work!" Teehee! Those cute little bugs!

balloongal said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha!