Monday, October 11, 2010

Afraid to Look at the Scale

Maybe I need a new mirror.

Maybe I'm having twins.

Maybe it's because this is number 4.

Or maybe it's because I haven't been outside to exercise since it started getting hot in May.

No, I'm not trying to gather nice comments. I just need to complain.

Joe: will you be my hero and set up my treadmill?
-----
This is Joe.

First, yes Jenny, I will set up the treadmill.

Second. You are pregnant.


6 comments:

Lauren said...

congrats guys! so exciting!

H.Cook said...

complain all you want, but I'm quite sure you still look fantastic.

:)

debbie said...

I love how husbands think telling us we are pregnant will make us not feel fat :)

Ashlee and Shane said...

Jenny, you always look good. You look good pregnant and you look better than you think! :)

Ashlee and Shane said...

Did i just call you jenny? I don't think i have ever called you jenny. haha.... Jen. i know so many Jen's now. In my ward here we have like 5 Jen's or Jenny, i have distant friends who are Jen's and Jenny's...oh and we have like ten ladies in this ward who are Julie's. I am gettin confused. :)

Molly said...

See, Jen you are actually my only Jen or Jenny, oh wait, I have an aunt Jennie. But I talk to you way way more. I will say the only good thing about Aime Cannon moving was that it helped with my aimee cannon/aime smith/sarah smith thing. Oh and Julie smith. Ok, now that I am thinking about it I think your should name your new kid mirabella for a girl or sherlock for a boy... save the Ashlee Jenks and Molly Huangs of the world.