I admit it: I wasn't watching Grant. Jenny was at YW's, and I can't even remember where I was at the time. But it suddenly occurred to me that Grant had not made a noise for a while, so I searched for him (first assuming that if he was that quiet, he must be outside). I eventually found him gently brushing Jennifer's makeup against his eyes. He has evidently watched her numerous times because he applied it like a pro. He cried when I washed it off his face.


4 comments:
whoa! When did he get so big. He doesn't even look like a baby anymore.
So cute!
HA! that just made me laugh out loud, not only for the pictures, but for the mere fact that you admitted you weren't watching your child! love it! glad we aren't the only family that has moments like this...
Ha ha, I can't believe how old Grant looks. Such a handsome little guy.
It kind of looks like he got punched in the face!
Post a Comment