Voila! Here's is my cute wife after her in-the-doghouse husband forgot to bring her changing clothes to transition from a temple trip (Palmyra) to Niagara Falls. Her mother kindly let Jenny borrow some extra shoes, and we stopped at a Dollar Tree to pick up some socks. She was quite embarrassed. She wasn't very thrilled that I took this picture in the first place, and I'm pretty sure she won't be impressed that I posted it. (Although, doesn't she look happy?)
4 comments:
JOSEPH MCGREGOR! I felt so self-conscious the entire day.... did he mention that we went to the temple and I gave him my bag of clothes to change into and he FORGOT!!! I was freezing at Niagara falls! How embarrassing!
Jen...you are AWESOME!!!!! Actually, two both are just plain awesome. I love reading your blog, it always brings a smile!
Jenn, you seriously always look cute in everything. Even that little get-up!
woo woo!! one hot mama! I'm more sad that you look so cold :)
Post a Comment