
Think it's a picture of my car parked at ALDI in Cleveland? It's not.
This is what welcomed me when I got back to the Park-n-Ride in Dallas. I leave my car here to catch the train into the city. This is after 16 hours at the office Thursday, February 11, 2010. I think my snow brush is still packed in a box somewhere in our garage.
Here's the house:

I made fun of Jenny when she made me pack our sled when we were moving. I'm not laughing now. Yesterday, Jenny took the kids sledding.
Official: 9 inches of snow in 24 hours.
5 comments:
So weird. I swear there was a post talking about how the Russell's have a perfect marriage and now suddenly it's gone! It must have gone through the review process:)
Natalie, it DID! Jenny was concerned that people would think I was passively venting frustration with my marriage, which I was not. I am sure that the fault was due to my poor ability to communicate.
That being said, yes, we've always been impressed by the way you and Jon interact, and often comment that we should be more like you guys.
That conversation that night was great, and we're so glad you invited us over.
I hope you read this before Jenny pulls it off the blog. jlm
You guys have more snow then we do in Utah. We currently have ZERO inches in our front yard. Crazy weather!!!
You guys are so nice. Apparently we are really good at fooling people. A talent we didn't even know we possessed! We miss you guys.
Way to go, Jenny. Heh Heh Heh Sledding.
Post a Comment