Yesterday Jenny put a fully socked Grant down for an afternoon nap. When she returned, he didn't have socks on (but he did have a smile). She jerked the sheets a few times to hopefully toss out the socks. Nothing.
"Granty, where are your socks?"
The devil pointed to the back of his crib. Jenny pulled the crib back a foot, and lo and behold, Jenny didn't just find Grant's socks. She found a whole hive of socks.
6 comments:
That is awesome.
That's funny! I'm glad you solved the mystery.
That's funny! I have the same problem with Callie's socks disappearing. Only I find them in cupboards, drawers, and Troy even caught her trying to slip one into his laptop bag.
That is hilarious! Oh their little secrets.
That is so funny! Josh stashes his socks on a shelf in the closet. Whenever socks are missing I know where to look. Glad you found Grant's stash.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.
Post a Comment